Accordia Global Compliance Group has an opening for an IT Support Specialist.
The job is responsible for administration of all aspects of our IT and information systems to include email support in an exchange server environment, network, PC based hardware/software, telephone system and client database.
This includes: implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, integration, reporting models and software changes. These systems support contract/grant needs; city, state, and federal reporting; Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance payers and third party billing; and other administrative functions.
- Maintain company network
- Maintain company mail server
- Maintain backups of servers.
- Maintain equipment including desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, Wireless, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software and security updates and patches.
- Must have flexibility/willingness to work on-call hours (both weekdays and weekends).
- Support Microsoft Windows 365
- Monitor performance of Windows server and server applications, identify root-cause and resolve issues.
- Monitor network performance and resolve issues such as internet bandwidth problems, ISP issues and firewall / router changes.
- Provide desktop and laptop support, including new user setups
- Professional and Courteous presence while dealing with our employees and vendors
- Oversee and support company website working with Web Host on issues
- Provide help desk IT support for all employees, in coordination with ACTS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with data systems in a multi-user environment.
- Experience with website administration and use of social media in small businesses
- Work experience with multiple types of data systems, especially data systems used for billing functions – Intuit Quikbooks
- Experience in infrastructure /hardware/software/user support